Practise due diligence and protect your customers and your reputation by using Ozone water as an additional barrier against bacterial contamination and food poisoning.
Use ozone water to:
- Wash fresh food ingredients that require no cooking, such as salads, raw fish, seafood and meat.
- Prolong the shelf life of fresh produce such as vegetables, fruit, seafood and meat, meaning significant cost savings from reduced spoilage and perishable loss.
- Wash kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery so that they will be bacteria free.
- Eliminate repugnant odours from wine glasses which otherwise require special cleaning procedures.
- Wash cloths used for wiping tables and work surfaces.
A single food poisoning incident will ruin the reputation of any respectable food establishment. Ozone water kills 99.9% of pathogens that cause food poisoning such as E. coli and Salmonella in a few seconds, effectively minimising such risks.